Saturday, August 15, 2009

My mini Haul!!

















Hello Bloggers!!!:o):o)

Check out my mini Haul!
I need an intervention lol!

From top to bottom:

Body Fantasies
Pear Fantasy

L.A. Colors
Color Craze
Shock
$1.00

Santee:
Light Red
Looks Dark
Red to me.
$1.00

Sinful Colors:
Love Nails
$1.00


G-1:
#9
Weird Name
No Color
Best color
I have IMO!
I'd say it's a
Vibrant Red
$1.00

Wet&Wild:
Lip Gloss:
Sour Apple
$1.00

LipGloss:
Wild Cherry
Pepsi
$1.00

Bratz
Lip Balm:
Vanilla
$.50

Max
Lip Gloss
Free

Maybelline:
Wet Shine:
Lip Gloss:
Mauve
$1.00


Soft Lips:
Lip Balm:
Cherry
$1.00


Bottom:

Lip
Smackers:
Liquid
Lip Smacker
Vanilla

Lip Balm:
Bunny
Sugar Cookie
Originally:
$3.49
Clearance:
$1.74

Jane:
Max Lash:
Precise
In Black
Originally:
$4.99
Clerance
$1.29

Okay Everyone that's
my Haul!


I got these products
from different stores.
Some from Walgreens
the Beauty Supply store
and Family Dollar.

Toodles:p

No comments:

Post a Comment