Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!










Lipstick Pepper spray
that is! Aren't they
cute? I thought you
guys would get a kick
outta these little guys.

Check the description
LipStick Pepper Spray
is 10% pepper spray
designed for women.
This attractive lip
stick case is sure to
deceive and ward off
potential attackers. I
like this part it's funny.

Pretend you need to fres-
hen your lipstick and
POW! This 1/2 oz.
canister contains 20
half-second sprays
with a range of 10
feet and is available
in 5 colors.

Black
Pink
Blue
Red
and
Silver

I thought these
were too cute I
just had to share.

For more info on
these lil cuties drop
me an email@ www
.DefendURSelf@
gmail.com
Or
www.SoDamnDynamic
@gmail.com

Toodles!!!:0)

5 comments:

  1. How funny! The part about pretending to freshen your lipstick made me laugh because I think if I'm going to spray someone with pepper spray I probably wouldn't care if they thought my lipstick looked good or not!

    Following you from MBC...
    http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good idea!! I love this concept. I do not wear lipstick but I may just have to buy this type. See you on MBC under 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @
    tart N Candle Addict. if you ever decide you
    need to get one let me know. I'm thinking about getting the red myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, a little strange, but cute lmao! Nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete